Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"Tap Tap Shoes"



Jimmy has been out of town for the last four days and should be home between midnight and 1 tonight. It's been a pretty stressful past four days with a ton of stuff going on. Gracie has been pretty good until today she started driving me crazy! I don't know if it was really her or just my nerves! So yesterday was her first day back to dance class and today was her first day back to gymnastics after 3 weeks! She calls her dance class "tap tap shoes" and her gymnastics class "nastics." She is getting really good at both and loves going! Yesterday was my moms birthday and we went out to eat after dance. Mom couldn't make it in time to dance so I decided to take my camera to show her some pictures. Gracie has been doing gymnastics since she was 18 months. She started dance this past summer. I am very impressed at how quick she is learning her ballet and tap moves! Here are some pictures of her dancing!
















No comments: