Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fun day at the park!


Yesterday it was around 70 degrees in Fayetteville so Allison and I decided to take the kids to the park. We had a wonderful time playing outside and not freezing our tails off! Gracie had fun swinging, doing the monkey bars, and sliding! If the rain holds off today, I think I'll take her to the park in Springdale to feed the ducks. Tonight, we are going to dinner to celebrate moms 51st birthday! Jimmy is out of town. He went back to Illinois to deer hunt. It's so nice to have the house to myself and not have to clean up after him or worry about what to cook for dinner for a few nights. Although I'm sure the third and fourth night I'll be quite lonely! We've been looking at a new house the last couple of days. It's still under construction. It's about 2 or 3 months out. I guess we're in the process of trading with the builder. Seems like that's the easy way to go these days since the house market stinks! I'll post some pictures of the house later. I haven't taken any yet. Here are some pictures of Gracie at the park! Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts!





No comments: