Saturday, December 29, 2007

"I won!"


Today, my grandmother, aunt, uncle, and cousins came to moms to visit for the holidays. I fixed cheese dip to go with moms chicken spaghetti. We all ate until we couldn't eat anymore and then we opened presents and played card games. I have to say, I didn't realize until today how competitive my family is. There was so much screaming and carrying on, I don't see how anyone could have possibly been able to think about what moves they were making in the games. Anyhow, we had a lot of fun hanging out with the family and playing card games. I can't remember what the name of the game is we played but I'm definately going to have to buy it! After moms, we went to Merry Ann's house for a few minutes. Rachel and Noah wanted to ride with Gracie in the car. The top picture is the three of them. Gracie had so much fun playing with the kids! She still hasn't taken a nap so she should sleep well tonight! Here are a few pictures Damon, my uncle, took.




















All I have to say about these two pictures is..... what a dork!

1 comment:

Damon Steele said...

Dutch Blitz!!

http://www.dutchblitz.com

And I take some good pictures, with your camera! :-|