Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas is almost here!

Three days until Christmas! Gracie is so excited! I put two trees up this year so I decided to split the presents up so both trees would have presents under them. All of the presents under the nine foot tree are for Gracie! It is killing her! For the first couple of days after I had wrapped her presents, she was constantly asking about her presents. The day I put them under the tree she said, "Mommy, whats in my presents." I said, "they are your Christmas presents." She said, "I know but whats in them?" I said, "I can't tell you, it's a surprise." She began to yell at me and say, " I just want to know what's in them." So when daddy got home he had to make a phone call to Santa. Gracie talked to Santa and Santa informed her that her presents could not be opened until Christmas. After that, she hasn't said another word about opening her presents early! Enjoy the Christmas pictures!




And of course, we can't forget Gracie's beautiful tree!



We went to the square to see the lights last night with Allison and Bentley. The kids had a great time riding the camels and ponies. Here are a few pictures! Enjoy!





I'm going to try and take up the whole "blog thing" so I hope everyone enjoys! Have a Merry Christmas!

Julie