Sunday, April 27, 2008

Gracie's first Razorback game!


We took Gracie to the Red and White game yesterday and she had a blast! We've gone to the last couple of Saturday practices and she plays with all the little kids out there. I took some good pictures of us at the game. She is quiet the little trooper! I think she'll be in for going to some real games with us when the season starts!













And of course, Jimmy 60 pounds lighter! We are so proud of him! When he saw this picture of himself yesterday he said, " I look good!" I couldn't help but die laughing at him! Yes Jimmy, you do look good!


I know it's been a while since I've posted! I have a ton of pictures to post. Gracie was being so photogenic at the game. She usually hates the camera because I take so many pictures of her. Hopefully I'll be able to share those soon! But for now, I'm off to Wal-mart!

1 comment:

Clare said...

Gracie is just too precious, Julie! Looks like ya'll had a blast! Enjoy the week!